Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Final Goodbye to GEN2243

In GEN 2243 I leaned a lot about myself and the outside world. I leaned technology can make you or break you. I learned that people can get a job, meet their hero, or even become famous though technology. I learned the positive effects and the negative effects. How different applications and websites can help you do amazing things. My professor Kyle Calderwood, showed me and my class many different tools to use and introduced us to people I never would of thought of meeting. Each one told their story and how technology helped them. I took this class as a elective and I can say this class changed my view on technology. Yes it can be for fun and games, but it can be used for much much more. The world is changing and evolving, technology is growing and getting bigger. We can either grow with the technology and let us thrive or we can challenge it. Who knows where we will be 20 years from now, but we as humans hold the key to our own success. We have the choice to set where we are going and where we are headed. This class helped me look towards the future and make decisions that will only benefit to me. It takes some time to realize how much power we old to our success.
I am going to use my power to succeed. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment